Talis Forums Archive

A place to discuss all your library issues
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 pm 

At Sussex we are considering moving to the Talis Workflow for Interlibrary Loans. We already use the Interloans online request form in Prism, so new requests generate a quick manage work record in Talis Alto (set to unverified).

Are any other libraries already using Talis Workflow for Interlibrary loans (or thinking about doing so) that could share the benefits of moving from the online form in Prism to the online form in Talis Workflow?

We are particularly interested in how the form can be customised to include a workflow for implementing digital signatures but any experiences of moving to this new product would be useful.

Annette

Post subject: Workflow
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 am 

Hi Annette

I noticed that you haven't had a reply to your post as yet. Please do let me know if I can supply you with any further information, either on or off list. Also, you might like to know that we have just announced some further webinars. The details are at http://www.talis.com/workflow/

Kind regards

Karen

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]