Talis Forums Archive

A place to discuss all your library issues
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm 

Can Talis analysts update the calls in salesforce as well as phoning or emailing direct? It is useful when going to a call to have all the information and updates listed under that call as the system allows.
Thanks
Brian Durham
Access Trafford

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:46 pm 

I would also like to see this happen. I have mentioned this to talis before but recent calls have some details missing from the solution due to the analyst emailing me directly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 pm 

I hope I understand the question correctly. It is certainly our aim to make sure you have correct, up to date information to hand, and within Salesforce you have the ability to view not only case comments but we do make emails and tasks publicly visible. We do update our cases using case tasks, but the information held within these can be quite lengthy and technical, so we don’t always make these visible; instead we provide a more descriptive update via case comments.

Looking at it from a different angle; is the lack of visible information consistent across all cases, or is it that some cases don't make information available to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm 

I'd second what's being said here. From what I understand there is a tick box to make certain information visible to us (the customer) and this tick box doesn't always get ticked. We can usually spot these because the last updated date is ahead of what's visible on the record.

I also don't think that information is being put into the cases as the last updated date doesn't change yet we're receiving emails asking for info or giving info.

I think it needs some kind of consistency applied please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]