Talis Forums Archive

A place to discuss all your library issues
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:15 pm 

I recall having some trouble using the editor function when I originally made changes to the screen text and receipts way back. I'm trying to make some new modifications but I can't seem to find the knack at all this time around - is it me..?? I can get the editor up in both cases and can generate text within the editor but can't get my revised text to transfer from this to the actual screen/receipt fields. Any advice on the elusive trick or have I developed a gremlin? Thanks, Richard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:47 pm 

Hi Richard, I know that you're asking for help from other customers on what is a problem to do with the 3M machine rather than the interface, but do contact me if you don't get an answer to your question. Because 3M are an accredited partner of Talis, I can help to put you in touch if you need to speak with 3M directly.

sarah.bowman@talis.com

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:56 pm 

Location: The John Rylands University Library, University of Manchester
Have you tried dragging the text to the place you want it with the mouse while holding down the CTRL key?

(6210/7210 Staff manual p.20)

Charlie

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]